If you are looking for a great Digital single-lens reflex camera for your photography passion and capturing precious moments of your life under 50K, then read ahead.
Here are the top 5 cameras under 50,000 in India in 2018:
Nikon D5600 available with 18-55mm lens is the best DSLR camera in India under 50k.
- It is the best choice for advanced photography. This elegant equipment offers a 24.2 MP CMOS Sensor coupled with EXPEED 4 image processing engine.
- It supports 39-point autofocus (AF) system that covers a wide area of the frame to keep track of the subjects with remarkable precision.
- It features built-in WiFi, using which you can transfer images to your other devices.
- Nikon D5600 bears a 3-inch 921k dot LCD display with 180 degree viewing angle, an intuitive touch interface, an eye-level pentamirror SLR viewfinder.
- It has the ability to shoot Full HD 1080/60p videos.
- Its ISO range spans between 100 and 25600, which means that you can capture your images in varying lighting conditions.
CANON EOS 600D (called the Digital Rebel T3i in North America)
Canon EOS 600D which comes with an 18-135mm kit lens stands second on our list
- The 600D delivers an 18.0 megapixel image.
- It offers a 1,040,000 -dot vari-angle LCD screen and a 63-zone metering sensor with a crisp 3-inch wide screen.
- The 600D video mode offers 1080p Full HD recording at 24/25/30fps and the 720p HD capture at either 50 or 60fps.
- It provides DIGIC 4 image processor of 14 bit which gives speedy process of the images.
- 600D has a native ISO range of 100 – 6400 which can be extended to 12800 and it can save your photos in RAW format which gives you a wider room for post processing.
- It can shoot continuously at max speed of 4 fps and has max shutter speed of 1/4000 sec.
Nikon D5300 which comes with a 18-140 VR kit lens has landed third in the best DSLR camera race.
- The D5300 offers a 24MP sensor (like its 24MP APS-C stablemates), an articulated rear LCD with DX-format CMOS sensor.
- Nikon also came along with their latest EXPEED 4 image processor for improved JPEG image quality and battery life.
- It has 3.2-inch, 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with a wide viewing angle of 170°.
- This camera is Nikon’s first DSLR to feature built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and GPS.
- D5300 comes with a 39-point focus system.
- The Night Vision effect is particularly worth of mention, pushing the camera’s sensitivity to a whopping ISO 102,400, although a monochrome rather than colour image is recorded.
CANON EOS 750D
Canon EOS 750D also having an 18-55 kit lens is the fourth best DSLR camera under 50,000 in India.
- We get the standard kit, combined with an EOS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
- It features a new 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with an ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to ISO 25600), as well as 5fps continuous shooting.
- Canon has also implemented its DIGIC 6 image processor within this camera which supersedes the DIGIC 5 unit found in the 700D, and the new model also receives an upgraded 19-point autofocus system pulled from the EOS 70D.
- The 750D’s exposure metering system is new as it also includes Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC pairing.
- Externally the 750D is almost identical to its predecessor, featuring a 3-inch 1040k-dot LCD display that’s both touch-sensitive and able to articulate.
- It features 9-point all cross-type AF and the new Hybrid CMOS AF III.
Nikon D5200, comes with a 18-140 mm AF-S kit lens is the fifth and last DSLR camera under 50K in India.
- The D5200 offers 24MP resolution (like its APS-C stablemates), an articulated rear LCD. It has 3inch vari-angle TFT monitor with 170 ° viewing angle.
- Its EXPEED 3 processing engine enables a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400.
- Nikon D5200 is also available with the Multi-CAM 4800 DX unit that is also found in the Nikon D7000.
- It has a total of 39 AF points, with nine being cross-type, which should make the Nikon D5200’s AF system considerably more flexible and efficient.
- The D5200 also supports Nikon’s WU-1a Wi-Fi unit, which plugs into the camera’s accessory terminal.
Let us know which one you prefer and why.stay tune for more update