If you are looking for a great Digital single-lens reflex camera for your photography passion and capturing precious moments of your life under 50K, then read ahead.
Here are the top 5 cameras under 50,000 in India in 2018:
Nikon D5600 available with 18-55mm lens is the best DSLR camera in India under 50K budget.
- It is the best choice for advanced photography. This elegant equipment offers a 24.2 MP CMOS Sensor coupled with EXPEED 4 image processing engine.
- It supports 39-point autofocus (AF) system that covers a wide area of the frame to keep track of the subjects with remarkable precision.
- It features built-in WiFi, using which you can transfer images to your other devices.
- Nikon D5600 bears a 3-inch 921k dot LCD display with 180 degree viewing angle, an intuitive touch interface, an eye-level pentamirror SLR viewfinder.
- It has the ability to shoot Full HD 1080/60p videos.
- Its ISO range spans between 100 and 25600, which means that you can capture your images in varying lighting conditions.
Canon EOS 600D which comes with an 18-135mm kit lens stands second on our list
- The 600D delivers an 18.0 megapixel image.
- It offers a 1,040,000 -dot vari-angle LCD screen and a 63-zone metering sensor with a crisp 3-inch wide screen.
- The 600D video mode offers 1080p Full HD recording at 24/25/30fps and the 720p HD capture at either 50 or 60fps.
- It provides DIGIC 4 image processor of 14 bit which gives speedy process of the images.
- 600D has a native ISO range of 100 – 6400 which can be extended to 12800 and it can save your photos in RAW format which gives you a wider room for post processing.
- It can shoot continuously at max speed of 4 fps and has max shutter speed of 1/4000 sec.
Nikon D5300 which comes with a 18-140 VR kit lens has landed third in the best DSLR camera race.
- The D5300 offers a 24MP sensor (like its 24MP APS-C stablemates), an articulated rear LCD with DX-format CMOS sensor.
- Nikon also came along with their latest EXPEED 4 image processor for improved JPEG image quality and battery life.
- It has 3.2-inch, 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with a wide viewing angle of 170°.
- This camera is Nikon’s first DSLR to feature built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and GPS.
- D5300 comes with a 39-point focus system.
- The Night Vision effect is particularly worth of mention, pushing the camera’s sensitivity to a whopping ISO 102,400, although a monochrome rather than colour image is recorded.
Canon EOS 750D also having an 18-55 kit lens is the fourth best DSLR camera under 50,000 in India.
- We get the standard kit, combined with an EOS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
- It features a new 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with an ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to ISO 25600), as well as 5fps continuous shooting.
- Canon has also implemented its DIGIC 6 image processor within this camera which supersedes the DIGIC 5 unit found in the 700D, and the new model also receives an upgraded 19–point autofocus system pulled from the EOS 70D.
- The 750D’s exposure metering system is new as it also includes Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC pairing.
- Externally the 750D is almost identical to its predecessor, featuring a 3-inch 1040k-dot LCD display that’s both touch-sensitive and able to articulate.
- It features 9-point all cross-type AF and the new Hybrid CMOS AF III.
Nikon D5200, comes with a 18-140 mm AF-S kit lens is the fifth and last DSLR camera under 50K in India.
- The D5200 offers 24MP resolution (like its APS-C stablemates), an articulated rear LCD. It has 3inch vari-angle TFT monitor with 170 ° viewing angle.
- Its EXPEED 3 processing engine enables a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400.
- Nikon D5200 is also available with the Multi-CAM 4800 DX unit that is also found in the Nikon D7000.
- It has a total of 39 AF points, with nine being cross-type, which should make the Nikon D5200’s AF system considerably more flexible and efficient.
- The D5200 also supports Nikon’s WU-1a Wi-Fi unit, which plugs into the camera’s accessory terminal.